We are extremely excited to present to you our biggest set of visuals to date, Shapeshifters. 50 VJ loops of dynamic, glowing, geometric shapes perfect for layering, tiling, abstract compositions, and projection mapping. This is also the first set we’ve released that has the alpha channel included meaning that there is no background and each visuals contains full transparency. We hope you find this set useful in your live visuals and post-production. Be sure to share any works with us on social media and we’ll give you a like our shoutout!
We’re really excited to present to you our latest set of visuals, Glowzones. This is a set of 3D modeled set pieces and spaces built with the idea to transport audiences into unique settings and environments.
Also included in this release is a free VJ loop based on this set called Flo Bay. Download it today to get a taste of Glowzones! As always, we sincerely thank you for your support and for the positive feedback we receive from you all.
Updated: Resolume’s translation team just added Portuguese (Portugues – Brasil) and Polish (Polski) subtitles!
Official Resolume Training has just added three new languages: German (Deutsch), Spanish (Español), and Chinese, in addition to English subtitles. We’re hoping this will make the training more accessible to non-English speaking Resolume users. Be on the lookout for even more translations in the future!
We’re excited to bring you a new VDMX tutorial that explains how the LFO plugin works and how you can use it to animate and automate any parameter you choose.
Resgen 2 is now available! This is a set of all 60 all new generative, realtime clips for Resolume Arena and Avenue. Fully customizable with easy to use controls perfect for live performance or creating entirely new clips. Thank you for your support and we hope you have fun with it!
The team at VIDVOX have released build 22.214.171.124 of VDMX which includes some new features and updates to their HAP playback.
– New “Timecode” plugin: This plugin receives, generates, and sends SMPTE timecode over a variety of formats
– New “Cue List” plugin: Use this plugin to set up pre-planned clip triggers
– New “Data Looper” plugin: This plugin lets you record values from data sources into tracks
– HAP Codec improvments: HapQ+A adds an alpha channel to HapQ, performance improvements
Our friends at Resolume have released a feature rich update for Resolume Arena 5.1 and Avenue 4.6. The update adds some new tools to help with projection mapping, especially for LED setups along with performance enhancements and a bunch of bug fixes. Below are the new features. For the entire changelog please visit Resolume’s blog post regarding the update.
– ArtPoll and Art-Net Unicast
– Much lower memory usage when using still images and non-DXV movies
– Load images as guides for in Input and Output mapping
– Export slices to .svg
– Clip Menu Item: Strip Audio
– Type 4 space separated numerical values to enter a slice top, left, width and height coordinates
– RGBA fixture colorspace
– Maintain fixture scale and proportion when switching fixtures
– Duplicate lumiverse
– Button to toggle snapping
– Multiselect and drag slices between and within screens
– Roll over rotation range for slices
– Mouse hover popup in DMX Output window that shows the channel value as a number
– When deleting a column with an active clip, make the first clip in the column before it the active one
– When moving a Slice mask completely outside of a slice, paint the slice outline red
– When creating new fixture automatically start giving it a name
We just posted a new CoGe tutorial that explains techniques to take your layering game to another level using masks!