We’re really excited to present to you our latest set of visuals, Glowzones. This is a set of 3D modeled set pieces and spaces built with the idea to transport audiences into unique settings and environments.
Also included in this release is a free VJ loop based on this set called Flo Bay. Download it today to get a taste of Glowzones! As always, we sincerely thank you for your support and for the positive feedback we receive from you all.
→ Glowzones (Set)
→ Flo Bay (Free VJ Loop)
Updated: Resolume’s translation team just added Portuguese (Portugues – Brasil) and Polish (Polski) subtitles!
Official Resolume Training has just added three new languages: German (Deutsch), Spanish (Español), and Chinese, in addition to English subtitles. We’re hoping this will make the training more accessible to non-English speaking Resolume users. Be on the lookout for even more translations in the future!
→ Learn More and Watch 5 Free Lessons at Resolume.com
We’re excited to bring you a new VDMX tutorial that explains how the LFO plugin works and how you can use it to animate and automate any parameter you choose.
→ VDMX – Animate Parameters with LFO Tutorial
Resgen 2 is now available! This is a set of all 60 all new generative, realtime clips for Resolume Arena and Avenue. Fully customizable with easy to use controls perfect for live performance or creating entirely new clips. Thank you for your support and we hope you have fun with it!
→ Resgen 2 (Generative Set)
Blink Blocks is a seamless free VJ loop made up of shiny 3D blocks with various blinking gradient textures. Grab it today and sign-up to our e-mail list/newsletter if you want to get notified about new releases and free VJ loops.
→ Blink Blocks (Free VJ Loop)
The team at VIDVOX have released build 184.108.40.206 of VDMX which includes some new features and updates to their HAP playback.
– New “Timecode” plugin: This plugin receives, generates, and sends SMPTE timecode over a variety of formats
– New “Cue List” plugin: Use this plugin to set up pre-planned clip triggers
– New “Data Looper” plugin: This plugin lets you record values from data sources into tracks
– HAP Codec improvments: HapQ+A adds an alpha channel to HapQ, performance improvements
→ View VDMX b220.127.116.11 release notes
Our friends at Resolume have released a feature rich update for Resolume Arena 5.1 and Avenue 4.6. The update adds some new tools to help with projection mapping, especially for LED setups along with performance enhancements and a bunch of bug fixes. Below are the new features. For the entire changelog please visit Resolume’s blog post regarding the update.
– ArtPoll and Art-Net Unicast
– Much lower memory usage when using still images and non-DXV movies
– Load images as guides for in Input and Output mapping
– Export slices to .svg
– Clip Menu Item: Strip Audio
– Type 4 space separated numerical values to enter a slice top, left, width and height coordinates
– RGBA fixture colorspace
– Maintain fixture scale and proportion when switching fixtures
– Duplicate lumiverse
– Button to toggle snapping
– Multiselect and drag slices between and within screens
– Roll over rotation range for slices
– Mouse hover popup in DMX Output window that shows the channel value as a number
– When deleting a column with an active clip, make the first clip in the column before it the active one
– When moving a Slice mask completely outside of a slice, paint the slice outline red
– When creating new fixture automatically start giving it a name
→ Download Resolume Arena 5.1 & Avenue 4.6 Update
We just posted a new CoGe tutorial that explains techniques to take your layering game to another level using masks!
→ CoGe – Mask Layering Techniques Tutorial
Another new visuals release from the Docoptic team! Tracearrays is a set of 20 seamless dynamic loops of various formations, shapes, and patterns. We’ve also released a free loop called Blazerpede in the same style as the new set.
→ Tracearrays (Set)
→ Blazerpede (Free VJ Loop)
The team at Imimot has released a major update for their latest version of CoGe VJ software, version 1.7. CoGe now has 64-bit support in addition to a new IPC rendering engine that keeps the app running despite crashes from Quartz Composer files. This is a big step for the stability of the software and the 64-bit support is very welcome, utilizing more of your system’s RAM. Learn more at their website and download the free update today. If you’re interested in CoGe, they offer a free demo with all the features.
→ Learn more about the changes in CoGe v1.7
→ View DocOptic CoGe Tutorials