August 18th, 2014
Huge update today by the guys at Inklen, developer of MixEmergency. They have added the following features and squashed a few bugs.
New in MixEmergency 2.7:
• Added new Sample Player feature.
• Added support for GPU-accelerated playback of Hap encoded movies.
• Added support for animated GIF files (for both decks and in the Image Overlay).
• Added a Rate control to the Transport view.
• Added right-click menu to the Quartz Composition and Image Overlay file-drop areas.
• Added Blend modes for Quartz Composition Overlays.
• Quartz Composition and Image Overlay file-drop areas can now display a preview image.
• Updated Syphon to the latest version (fixes some issues with Channel 1 and 2 output).
• Optimised RGB Delay effect.
• Fixed issues syncing beats when playing short video loops over longer audio tracks.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the FX Sequencer to fail to trigger when using the One-shot (synced) mode.
• Fixed bug where the window close buttons were not working on the split preview windows.
• Fixed file path issues when using Serato DJ 1.7 or higher.
• Fixed memory deallocation bugs.
Moving forward we will be testing our MixEmergency visuals exclusively with the HAP Codec so please update to 2.7! H.264 will still be available as an option.
Download the HAP Codec here:
Download the MixEmergency 2.7 Demo or get the update here: